If you’re thankful and you know it, write a blog…
THINGS I LOVE THIS WEEK:
- Dax has been a milestone-hitting machine lately! Just this week alone he’s done all of the following:
– cut another tooth
– learned how to sign, “more” and “please”, bringing his sign language vocabulary up to three words
– said, “Mama” when I’ve asked him what my name was
– took his first steps
– made me cry tears of pride
- Playing acoustic pianos.
- Impromptu music meetings.
- Productive iMessage meetings.
- The words, “I forgive you.”
- New clothes.
- Bringing Dax by the office and letting all my friends play with him instead of doing work. You’re welcome, guys!
- I started a seminary class and it’s really interesting! Yay!
- Catching up with my cousin Brian on the phone. (It’s his birthday tomorrow, by the way, so send him thousands of presents, Internet.)
- Going to Starbucks and NOT ordering a pumpkin spice latte because LOOK AT THE CALENDAR GUYS IT’S NOT FALL UNTIL SUNDAY SO SLOW YOUR ROLL OKAY?!
- Unexpected two-day weekends! YAY! (Hashtag ministry problems.)
- Tickle fights with Dax.
- And Dan.
- Getting texts from friends with pictures of famous people who they think look like me. WELL THANK YOU!
- Alone time.
- Catching up with Jessica!
- “St. Elmo’s Fire”.
- My nose hoop.
- Miracle naps.
- Having a son that lets us sleep in till 9, and sometimes 10!
- Being a Hufflepuff.
- Book clubs with my Tallahassee friends. (Holla back, Skype.)
- Middle schoolers and high schoolers. They just get me.
- Because I’m perpetually 12.
What do you love this week?