WHOA HEYYYYY. Been a while, eh? Listen, just because I haven’t POSTED any TILTS doesn’t mean I don’t love things. That’s silly.
THINGS THAT HAVE MADE ME SMILE SINCE I LAST CHECKED IN:
- A visit from both my mom and one of my dearest friends while Dan was out of the country for eight days.
- THE DAY DAN CAME BACK.
- Playing music.
- Text message challenges.
- Going to the beach. Like, all the time.
- … even though Dax kind of hates it.
- The times during the day when Dax asks to nurse/snuggle. Those are seriously the best.
- I can eat cheese again!
- And ice cream!
- Which means I’m eating both of them in unholy quantities lately but YAYYYY!
- Going for runs with Dan and Dax.
- New babies!
- New friends!
- New baby friends!
- Old friends!
- It’s Free Slurpee Day and I ACTUALLY LIVE NEAR SEVERAL 7ELEVENS!
- Dan and I went on a date recently! Like, a real one! And we plan on going on more because it was so fun! (Hooray for babysitters!)
- Cocktails and tall beers, and Dan ordering me my favorite ones before I can even open my mouth.
- Delicious barbecue.
- Silly SnapChats and iMessages.
- Giant lattes.
- Hearing my baby “talk”.
- GOOD TIMES.
What are you grateful for?
3 thoughts on “things i love thursday! (july 11, 2013)”
I love hearing your TILTS! *BIG SMILE*
I’m SO jealous of you having access to 7-eleven!! I haven’t had a slurpee since I left CO 12 yrs ago!
Things I love…..
*getting my hair done after almost 1 1/2 yrs
*my littlest baby boy laughing
*my biggest baby boy laughing
*celebrating with friends
*encouragement and comfort after a scary, epic mommy fail that lead to a short PICU stay for my son
*family coming into town
*seeing all of the cousin’s together (my siblings’ kids and mine)
*friends who love me enough to push me to reconnect
*friends who get me out of my head
This week (any last week), getting to play ultimate without getting soaked! Not having to cancel ultimate!