WHOA HEYYYYY. Been a while, eh? Listen, just because I haven’t POSTED any TILTS doesn’t mean I don’t love things. That’s silly.
THINGS THAT HAVE MADE ME SMILE SINCE I LAST CHECKED IN:
- A visit from both my mom and one of my dearest friends while Dan was out of the country for eight days.
- THE DAY DAN CAME BACK.
- Playing music.
- Text message challenges.
- Going to the beach. Like, all the time.
- … even though Dax kind of hates it.
- The times during the day when Dax asks to nurse/snuggle. Those are seriously the best.
- I can eat cheese again!
- And ice cream!
- Which means I’m eating both of them in unholy quantities lately but YAYYYY!
- Going for runs with Dan and Dax.
- New babies!
- New friends!
- New baby friends!
- Old friends!
- It’s Free Slurpee Day and I ACTUALLY LIVE NEAR SEVERAL 7ELEVENS!
- Dan and I went on a date recently! Like, a real one! And we plan on going on more because it was so fun! (Hooray for babysitters!)
- Cocktails and tall beers, and Dan ordering me my favorite ones before I can even open my mouth.
- Delicious barbecue.
- Silly SnapChats and iMessages.
- Giant lattes.
- Hearing my baby “talk”.
- GOOD TIMES.
What are you grateful for?