It’s REALLY hot out and it storms everyday. But, so long as you time your day right, you don’t get caught in it and everything is great!
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Catching up with THIS GUY over a hoard of technologies in one sitting.
- My Fridays out to myself.
- Meeting lovely girls who want to watch my baby.
- Going to the farmers market alone, even though it was terribly hot.
- Crepes for breakfast!
- Having my husband home on Sunday after a long week.
- Finally getting into a routine with Dax.
- Cooking. (I know — who am I?)
- A much-needed hour-long phone conversation with my dear friend Andrea.
- Going to Starbucks and not buying anything. (What are you gonna do? I used your WiFi, too! #AMERICA)
- Hashtags in texts.
- Also, #hashtag.
- Birthday texts.
- Learning fun songs.
- Accidentally making old people blush which, in turn, made me blush.
- Whenever Dan comes home.
- Whenever Dan goes to work (because he loves it, and that is fun to watch!).
- Secret DIY projects.
- Outings with my little guy.
- Dax now mimics us when we stick out our tongues and when we “fake” cough. So fun!
- Donut Day!
- Jammin’ with new musician friends!
- Also, doing so on a piano that once belonged to Sir Elton. (I DIE.)
- Ordering chinese food in.
- Dax’s first spaghetti!
- I know I’ve said it already but the sunsets here are seriously killer.
- Running with Dan and Dax in the morning when it’s not a bajillion degrees yet.
- Random accents.
- Nursing Dax until he falls asleep on me. I love that he still does that at almost 1 year old.
- How is my baby almost a year old?!?! Whatever — best year of my life!
- The demise of wedding-related garments. It’s sad, but it still made me smile, because it reminded me of the day I married my favorite person in the whole world.
- His beard.
What do YOU love this week, people?!
2 thoughts on “things i love thursday! (june 13, 2013)”
Vine videos of “the faker” Dax and a messy spaghetti faced boy. Also, Josh buying Nugget a Mercer Mayer book titled Just Helping My Dad. He promises to read it every night so Nugget will know every line. =)
Ooooo…Elton’s piano! So jealous!!