Happy Thursday, friends! Time to scribble down your list of gratitude. Here’s mine!
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- A day out to myself.
- ICED lattes. (Can’t play around with no hot lattes in SO FLA.)
- Retail therapy at THE BODY SHOP.
- Body scrubs, body butters, and a clearer face.
- Making chores barters with my husband.
- Leaving the screen porch open for the kitties.
- The way Romeo curls up on his new scratch pad.
- Cuddles with my baby boy.
- ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT!
- A familiar worship set.
- Going out to lunch with new friends.
- Memorial Day.
- Introducing Dax to the pool for the first time.
- Dax’s reaction to the pool. (See my darling above.)
- Toting the kiddo along to staff meeting.
- Cafeteria food and smiley fries.
- Clean eating!
- Fresh, locally grown, organic oranges! So delish!
- Trying out new recipes (zucchini fries?!) for the little one.
- Singing along to kids’ shows on PBS.
- Going on adventures with my little man.
- Old school throw back photos from high school! Thanks Scho!
- The way my kid looks when he’s trying to feed himself. (Hasn’t quite figured it out yet.)
- My family.
What do you love this week?
One thought on “things i love thursday! (may 30, 2013)”
[ Smiles ] Adorable!