Is it spring-ish where you are? I know a lot of my friends are posting on Facebook about being covered in snow. Hate to brag but it’s ten kinds of gorgeous here in Florida. See the picture below. Yes, those are shorts.
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Three-day weekends!
- Road trips!
- Seeing family.
- Going to theme parks with good friends wearing obnoxiously brightly-colored matching shirts.
- “Fart” therapist.
- Fanny packs!
- Seeing a very dear friend get baptized.
- Cover tunes.
- Long hugs.
- Productive lunch hours.
- Free food.
- Watching my son absolutely DEVOUR a pickle spear.
- Bubble baths.
- Sweet friends sweeping in to watch my kid last minute.
- Sushi dinners.
- “Welcome home” kisses.
- The snooze button.
- The way my kid’s face lights up when I walk into his room in the morning to get him out of his crib. THOSE DIMPLES YOU GUYS.
- Getting back on social media! Hiiii!
- Except for Twitter. I’m a bit scared to go back to that world…
- Encouraging, yet vulnerable lunch meetings.
- Making my own baby food. (Even if it does take a little bit of time.)
- Vegan ice cream.
- Anything vegan because I miss dairy so hard right now.
- My husband’s beard.
What do you love this week?