Is it spring-ish where you are? I know a lot of my friends are posting on Facebook about being covered in snow. Hate to brag but it’s ten kinds of gorgeous here in Florida. See the picture below. Yes, those are shorts.
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Three-day weekends!
- Road trips!
- Seeing family.
- Going to theme parks with good friends wearing obnoxiously brightly-colored matching shirts.
- “Fart” therapist.
- Fanny packs!
- Seeing a very dear friend get baptized.
- Cover tunes.
- Long hugs.
- Productive lunch hours.
- Free food.
- Watching my son absolutely DEVOUR a pickle spear.
- Bubble baths.
- Sweet friends sweeping in to watch my kid last minute.
- Sushi dinners.
- “Welcome home” kisses.
- The snooze button.
- The way my kid’s face lights up when I walk into his room in the morning to get him out of his crib. THOSE DIMPLES YOU GUYS.
- Getting back on social media! Hiiii!
- Except for Twitter. I’m a bit scared to go back to that world…
- Encouraging, yet vulnerable lunch meetings.
- Making my own baby food. (Even if it does take a little bit of time.)
- Vegan ice cream.
- Anything vegan because I miss dairy so hard right now.
- My husband’s beard.
What do you love this week?
10 thoughts on “things i love thursday! (april 11, 2013)”
AH!! We are headed to FL next week for a family vacation… SO excited. First trip out of the midwest in years. We definitely need to get out more. 🙂
oooh have fun!
PS-I loved making my baby’s food homemade too. You just KNOW what’s in it then!
yes. can be quite a chore sometimes but it’s nice!
Hubby finishing training
Reconnecting with family I haven’t seen in ten yrs
John meeting more cousins
New connections by means of an act of kindness with someone in search of a similar story & someone who understands!
The probability of this being the weekend I meet my second son.
Seeing baby #2 for the last time on the ultrasound tomorrow.
Extra cuddles and kisses from my lil man
oooh so close to being a mama of two!
Dax grew teeth for one purpose: PICKLES!! Because he’s your kid of course!
This is a true statement.
Being introduced to the goat edition if “trouble” that I resisted for so long and living it.
Attacking my little sister post nap.
Major string instrument knowledge fail with Emily Case.
High school sleepovers in my room.
Losing a pound!
Sucking less at ultimate frisbee.
“Old life” moments with “new life” friends.
Disney princess sing a longs.
Protein bistro boxes from sbux.
Lindsay Durrenberger gchats!
The fact that the word Durrenberger pops up in my iPhone as a word now.
Oh and Dax.
love this!! and you. 🙂