How sad is this? I know I have a much longer list but, because I haven’t Instagrammed anything, I can’t really remember what I’ve been up to. Ooof.
Okay. Point 1 for Instagram. (I also don’t have a picture to put on this post either. Drat. Point 2.)
Here we go!
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE RECENTLY:
- Serendipitous lunches with old friends and new.
- Quoting “Clueless” in a job interview and actually having it go over well.
- Music. Always music. Playing it, listening to it, living in a world in which it exists.
- Seeing my little boy in an adorable baby-sized suit.
- Reading “emerged” as “ermahgerd”.
- Also getting lots of “ermahgerd” texts from several different people.
- Video chats.
- Road trips and the terrible food you eat on road trips.
- Visiting one of my best friends, Becky!
- Finally meeting cranky Dobby and watching him curl up into a ball! (He’s a hedgehog.)
- New hair!
- Playing games with a youth group again.
- Hearing that a particular person wants to get baptized. By my husband.
- Fanta and Coke in glass bottles.
- Stuffed duckies and new pacifiers.
- Taking my little man out for special outings all by ourselves.
- Surprise babysitters.
- Playing a real piano.
- Debates over worship songs being good or not. (“Revelation Song” is terrible. I don’t care what you say. I stand by it.)
- Playing “dropsies” in Starbucks.
- Watching Dax flirt with basically everyone.
- Cubicle dance parties — in front of the giant windows.
- Soy lattes.
- Smoothie lunch dates.
- The Uno app.
- Morning snuggles.
- Gearing up for my cousin’s wedding!
What do you love this week?