I’m sorry for the lack of a TILT post last week. My life is like a Noxema commercial, y’all. I was too busy blogging about how to avoid buggin’ on Valentine’s Day.
CLEARLY I AM STILL ON A CLUELESS KICK AND I DON’T CARE WHO KNOWS IT!
Anyway. Here’s a love letter I sent myself. Sort of.
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Um. Is that picture not the cutest? I know, right? Don’t you wish you could hug him through the screen?
- My best friend got engaged and asked me to be her matron of honor! So fun!
- Imagine Dragons. I’ve been so into them lately. I am so mad at everyone who failed to inform me of them before now.
- Catching up with good friends over lunch, even if the service was a bit slow. More time for chit-chat, I guess.
- My breastfeeding support groups. Feeding a person with your body can be hard, y’all.
- Mentorships over email.
- Mexican food.
- Dos Equis + lime. Holy delicious.
- Beer in general, as always.
- “Nipple” cookies.
- Hating on the face-eating Krazy Kat Lady. (She has recently evolved to become even more evil.)
- Candy. Lots and lots of candy.
- My sweet Valentine’s Day date with my hubs.
- Friends who agree to babysit last minute.
- Being in a Harlem Shake video. Oh Lawd.
- Champagne and Spider-Man valentines!
- THIS. EVERY YEAR.
- Nighttime snuggles with my little boy.
- Bridal showers.
- Getting a new breast pump from the government. Shout out, Obamacare! Who’s your boo?
- Watching episodes of Sabrina the Teenage Witch on Hulu+.
- See also: America’s Next Top Model. WHY DID NONE OF YOU CRAZIES TELL ME THAT AN FSU GIRL IS ON THIS CYCLE? I’ve only seen the first episode but I’m already betting homegirl doesn’t last long. #liptattoo
- Getting to hang out with my mom this weekend.
- Apples to Apples and In a Pickle. I LOVE WORD GAMES! Squeeeee!
- Catching up with my favorite students.
- New babies! Hi Joshua!
- Putting off the chores in lieu of vegging on the couch with my man.
- Making musical revelations over text message.
- Five Guys.
- A year after we got robbed, we finally bought me a MacBook! YAY! It’s used and five years old but, apart from a dead battery and CD drive it works and it’s new to me! It is shipping out this week. Holla!
- My friends.
- My family, both biological and not.
What do you love this week?
2 thoughts on “things i love thursday! (february 21, 2013)”
I had fun beating you and Dan at Apples to Apples after you both kicked me in the rear at Pickles! And I enjoyed playing with my one and only Dax! Love you Durrenbergers!
Joshua says “woot! a shout out!”