My life is great. My friends are awesome. My family is baller. Ergo, my week ruled.
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Hours-long text conversations that are comprised entirely of Clueless quotes.
- Also, text message conversations solely written in ERMAHGERD speak.
- ERMAHGERD TERXT MERSERGERS.
- Spontaneous lunch dates.
- Morning cuddles.
- Watching my baby boy laugh.
- Spending the day emailing girlfriends back and forth all about Harry Potter.
- New Girl, The Mindy Project, and Parenthood marathons.
- Bath time!
- Not having to do the chores for a whole month! (Sorry babe!)
- Celebrating birthdays.
- Chili. Lots and lots of chili.
- Eating a grilled cheese sandwich. Nevermind the absolute HELL we had to go through with Dax after that but. Seriously. Grilled cheese. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE? #longlost
- Dax’s pediatrician.
- Geeking out over new music.
- Finding out that Dax is ticklish!
- No but seriously. Coffee.
- Coffee in my reusable Starbucks cup. Discount, YA HEARD?
- Trying figure out Vine. (Follow me? I only have two followers because I’m a n00b.)
- THIS <— Being a writer, as told by The Oatmeal.
- I PUT ON PANTS YESTERDAY.
What do YOU love this week? Be grateful — it’s easy, I promise. Life can suck sometimes but at the same time, it is so forgiving with each new sunrise.