Happy Thursday, friends! We’re finally on the mend around here, thank goodness. Onto the love.
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Hitting my third anniversary of this blog yesterday! Wow, time flies. Click here to read my first post and don’t laugh. Okay you can laugh. (DISCLAIMER: I was not, in any way, shape, or form, high when I wrote it.)
- Secret projects.
- My husband’s “nerd” voice.
- Getting retweeted and tweeted at by Rachel Held Evans! I am such a fan girl, and I don’t care who knows it.
- Hot tea and beer.
- Celebrating my husband’s birthday!
- Somehow managing to trick my husband into doing all the chores for a month. Muahaha. : )
- Eating out instead of grocery shopping. See also: Christmas gift cards.
- Seeing Dax be social with all my friends. He really is the happiest when he’s around people. He must take after me.
- Catching up on Parenthood on Netflix and having Dan say, “I didn’t know you wrote for this show.” Thanks babe.
- Encouraging text messages and emails from fellow mommies.
- The 25 Best Jennifer Lawrence Quotes of 2012. I LOVE HER.
- My bestie, for knowing I would LOVE that link.
- Finally getting a pack n’ play for Dax to go in Dan’s new office.
- Dan has an office now??!
- Super random and last minute lunch dates.
- Figuring out that I don’t need milk in my coffee to like it. What is this, growing up?
- Painting my nails, even though I did a slap-bang (Rachel Held Evans!) job because Dax woke up from his nap after I did one hand.
- I may or may not have gotten nail polish on his face. MAY OR MAY NOT.
- Trying and failing to mimic my kid’s face.
- Funyuns and Sunkist!
- Getting unexpected I’M PREGNANT texts!
- Not being pregnant myself. ; )
What do you love this week?