Happy birthday to me, y’all! I turned 27 on Saturday so, obviously, I have a lot to be thankful for this week.
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- My epic birthday weekend!
- My awesome husband for putting that together.
- Birthday dinner at the Melting Pot.
- Libby taking on Dax for round two. (She won this time!)
- Butterbeer cupcakes.
- My Harry Potter themed birthday party and the fact that Dax (for the most part) slept right through it!
- Sleep. Always and forever.
- Getting visited at work by my two favorite guys.
- Praying over text message. Oh, technology.
- Getting to hang out with Nora a lot because…
- … we played a show together on Saturday! What a great birthday gift.
- The season of Advent.
- Dedicating our baby to God in front of our community.
- Dinner with the crew after church, just like old times!
- A happy, smiley, adaptable baby that allows us to drag him everywhere.
- Hulu Plus and Netflix.
- Dinner with the Mocks at Piggy’s.
- Running into another family from our childbirth class! Baby Oliver is so cute!
- Friending said family on Facebook so I don’t have to keep praying I just randomly run into them around town anymore.
- My counselor.
- MY AWESOME MOM, whose birthday was yesterday!
- A delicious, fun, agenda-free lunch with this dude.
- My friends and family. I have the best life.
What do you love this week?
3 thoughts on “things i love thursday! (december 6, 2012)”
My fave thing this week was the video of Dax getting all excited over the rattle i bought him. That even topped my birthday activities!
Playing music with you was the best time I’ve had in a long time.
Yay for awesome Birthday weekends and congratulations on Dax’s dedication!! I was over the moon excited for you!!
*My little man who loves me even when I mess up!
*A reassuring phone call from my Dr. About blood work following some scary findings on an ultrasound!
*My new, amazingly adorable niece!
* My baby brother having a baby of his own and our kids getting the chance to grow up together!
* My husband having 3 days off in a row!
*My husband’s schedule changing which allows him to be home before dark!
* My amazing psychiatrist who assured me that I’m doing a good job and I AM strong enough, good enough, worthy enough to have the happiness I deserve!
* My piano, which remains my greatest outlet and the best therapy EVER!!