Oh heeeeey there, Thursday. You’re looking swell. Oh, what’s that Thursday? You say you’re less than a month away from my birthday? So glad you remembered! How about I repay you with a list of gratitude?
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- HEAT and HOT WATER because so many people are without right now. 😦
- Dax’s “Trick or Treat” jammies.
- All of Dax’s jammies, actually. Footies for the win!
- Barbecue chicken pizza. “Vegan” style.
- Brainstorming and song writing.
- Playing Libby’s REAL piano! I want one of my own so badly, but this will do! (Weighted keys, where have you been all my life?!)
- People who have asked, “How can I pray for you?” and meant it.
- Lazy Saturdays with college football and my boys.
- Playing music with my friends.
- Staying at church until almost 10PM because a certain baby boy was passed out on my chest.
- Being productive.
- Seeing my friends start dating each other!
- Snuggling on the couch watching The Daily Show with Hamlet and Romeo. (Poor attention-starved kitties.)
- Getting ADORABLE pictures sent to me by the girl who watches Dax on Tuesday. (See above. Is he not a lady killer? A chunky one at that!)
- Election night drinking games.
- And, of course, BARACK OBAMA!
- Also: White People Mourning Romney. Because duh.
- The Internet, for that matter.
- gChat/IM at work.
- The sweet card my hubs got for me completely unprovoked.
- “Small is beautiful.”
- My friends. Period.
What do you love this week? It’s okay if you say Mitt Romney. We’re all friends here.
2 thoughts on “things i love thursday! (november 8, 2012)”
There’s something about weighted keys that makes it awesome!!
*my husband who always sees the best in me and never stops loving me unconditionally no matter how much I try to push him away!
*friends who are genuine and ask if I’m ok and still love me when I shut them out!
*my beautiful son who smiles, cuddles and still wants to be with me despite my many flaws!
*back up coffee source when the unthinkable happens and my keurig breaks!
*my piano that continues to be my therapy
Thankful for my awesome family and the piano too!