Okay, you guys. If I can come up with a list of good things after the crap I’ve been through this week, so can you. NO EXCUSES, y’all. Let the positivity fly!
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Getting text message pictures like the one above from my husband while I’m at work.
- The outpouring of support I’ve received over this blog post.
- Seeing Mr. Nystrom snag a Mrs. Nystrom!
- Reconnecting with friends from the past.
- The view on highway 40 under a full moon.
- Being a mommy.
- Getting a text from my boss on Monday morning letting me know that the power was out at the office so I was to stay home with my baby for a few more hours.
- Being able to drive for four hours without stopping to pee again. I’m like a new person with a new bladder! #pregnancy
- Lunch with Angie at Panera with “bangin” salads.
- Giving Dax a bath.
- Painting my nails.
- Buffalo chicken.
- Customer Service Week!
- “Money Makers”.
- Seeing a grown woman in a onesie.
- Dax’s smiles and coos.
- Good music.
- Gift bags.
- Friends who are secret-pregnant.
- Encouraging text messages.
- The blogosphere.
- Seeing some real talent at my work talent show. Wow. So good!
- My friends and family.
What do you love this week?
4 thoughts on “things i love thursday! (october 4, 2012)”
this is the most adorable baby ever!
thank you! i happen to agree!
Spending honeymoon time with a Mr. Nystrom in swanks-ville? (which is totally probably not a word) a.k.a awesome hotel and getting to see your beautiful/skinny hot self!
Support and encouragement from friends and family.
Seeing Rebekah get engaged.
Successfully making pork loin.
Surviving the “GRIT” class at the gym, barely.