This past week someone came into our apartment in the night and swapped out our sweet newborn for an inexplicably fussy one. Could be a growth spurt, could be colic. Not sure. But either way, there have been lots of tears in the Durrenberger household over the past several days, which says a lot since Dax isn’t capable of producing tears yet. So please excuse my extremely late and sadly short TILT list. (But hey. At least I did one, right?)
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Saturday Night Live on Hulu Plus.
- New pants.
- Being able to see some friends play a rock show.
- Eating oysters and drinking beer.
- Shopping for “non practical” things.
- “Coffee with Moms” small group.
- Hot showers.
- Being hounded by Shelby and Josh to post a TILT list.
- Having lunch and dinner with so many friends.
- Being taken care of by my sweet husband.
- My “usual” latte.
- Cook outs.
- Seeing Stratton!
- New pregnancies.
What about you?
2 thoughts on “things i love thursday! (august 23, 2012)”
– seeing you!
– Dax snuggles
– today’s afternoon SUNSHINE!
– a great week of work, full of awesome clients. (Translate: the means to pay bills!)
Always love hearing from you here and seeing you in person, even if it means snatching small bits when I can. 🙂
Sorry he’s fussy! Love you!