My baby boy is four weeks old today! They grow up so fast, don’t they? Ha. Anyway. This week has been great. Here’s why…
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Taking Dax on excursions.
- Sleeping at night (even if it’s only in 2 hour increments).
- Sweet Emily coming over and making dinner for us, washing our dishes, falling victim to Dan “forcing” her to eat Marble Slab, and holding my baby WHILE giving me a massage. (Seriously. This lady is talented!)
- A1 sauce.
- Onion rings.
- Having Hamlet sleep with us each night.
- Bath time!
- Discovering (and then watching the entire series of) “Up All Night”. YOU GUYS IT’S MY LIFE. SERIOUSLY. I AM WATCHING CHRISTINA APPLEGATE AND WILL ARNETT LIVE OUT MY LIFE kind of.
- Sweet texts from friends.
- Mail! Lots and lots of mail! INCLUDING international mail! Baby Dax is sporting some sweet London swag, y’all!
- Tori visiting from out of town!
- Being encouraged by my husband via Twitter.
- Catching up with friends on the phone, even if it’s long overdue!
- Having friends over for lunch.
- Blowing through Mad Men.
- Returning to bible study! And bringing Dax! (He was so good!)
- Buffalo chicken and grilled cheese.
- Meaningful conversations.
- Meaningful conversations… with my cats.
What about you?