Happy Thursday, my loves! This week has definitely been a crazy one — I thought I was in labor at one point! I’m not, don’t worry. But it won’t be long now before we turn this little bump into a little BOY!
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Getting a pedicure! Nothing like it when you’re pregnant.
- Meeting my husband for dinner.
- Seeing Kelby at work! Even though that was, um, unexpected.
- Working from home, horizontally.
- Fun triage nurses.
- Saturday morning bible study, complete with delicious breakfast and challenging conversation.
- Securing the nickname “Contractions McGhee”.
- A last minute maternity photo session with Sammie and Zack! Even though it was roughly a thousand degrees outside. (See photo.)
- Being awkward.
- Seeing Nora and Zack play music.
- Lazy and quiet Sunday mornings.
- Going to my “happy place” via a full body massage from Emily! (I HAVE SEEN HEAVEN.)
- Homemade cookies.
- Long naps.
- My friends.
- Chicken wings.
- Sleeping 12 hours. No but seriously that happened.
- “Nesting” kind of. I guess. Not really.
- Being able to watch my husband succeed.
- Free food.
- S’mores brownies. Yes, you read that right.
- Being complimented on my writing.
- Fantasizing about getting my “sexy swagger” back.
- Seriously though. I have the best friends ever.
What about you? Love it up, people!