The last day of May. I can’t believe it. I also can’t believe I got too busy to do a list last week. Oh well — here we go!
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE RECENTLY:
- How precious is this picture of Romeo? Seriously.
- Having a date night in, complete with mini deep dish pizzas, ice cream, and Netflix.
- Watching random documentaries about bizarre people.
- Spending a day to finally (!!!) put our house together (for the most part).
- Washing all of Dax’s clothes, only to get gifted two more boxes worth!
- “Sleeping in” till 8.
- Relaxation exercises at our childbirth class.
- Spending a Sunday morning at home with the handsome fellow you see pictured above.
- Hamlet, too. I guess. 😉
- Getting to see Jessica while she’s in town!
- Homemade strawberry pie. Oh. Em. Gee.
- Finding out I’M ALLOWED TO EAT COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM. (Okay this may have seemed like a no-brainer but when you’re pregnant, there are so many foods you have to avoid because they’re dangerous to the baby, I was starting to get a little sad.)
- Bison burgers and half sours from Ted’s with awesome people!
- Unexpectedly getting to hang out with sweet baby Isaiah! He almost crawled for me (next time, maybe!) and he definitely cuddled me and fell asleep in my arms. (He also snotted and drooled all over my shirt but it was SO WORTH IT!)
- Getting to shower Ashley and Baby Jack, who will be here so SOON! YAY!
- Having a FOR REAL conversation with Kylin. That kid is smarter than me, I think.
- Having Nora come over and help me organize the apartment.
- Feeling sweet baby Dax move all the time and, of course, getting to hear his heartbeat!
- Big salads.
- Finding out about more pregnant friends!
- Baking cookies. Like, for real though! Not break-and-bakes! REAL COOKIES!
- Impromptu midweek hangouts.
- Dark chocolate.
- My bestie got a new truck! That’s fun! We also get to hang out tonight which is awesome!
- Body pillows.
My life rules! What do you love?