Happy Thursday! And, because I haven’t said it yet, happy May! I hope you’ve all had a great week. Mine has been filled with blessings. So let’s get right to it!
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Not one, but TWO baby showers! If the amount of loot we procured is any indication, our little Dax is already so loved (and spoiled rotten)!
- Seeing a bunch of friends and family from out of town who drove 4 hours for my shower. Wow. So awesome!
- TINY BABY THINGS. Especially things with ears and/or pointy heads, footies, and embroidered things sewn on the butts.
- Getting a sneak peek at some of my friends’ wishes for Dax: I wish you would learn how to ride a bike before your dad. I hope you always laugh at your dad. I hope you have big ears like your dad. (Notice a trend?)
- FINDING A NEW PLACE TO LIVE! And it’s so cute. I can’t wait to take pictures and show you. We move in this weekend!
- Having sweet friends come over and help us pack all of our “berks.”
- Writing in coffee shops, especially coffee shops at which my friends are employed.
- A “medium” mocha frappe actually being a large. (Friends in high places, I tell you.)
- Derpy Hooves. Every. Time.
- The Avengers. Holy crap, you guys. I can’t imagine how good it must have been for the people who actually give a darn about the comic books because I LOVED IT.
- “Hulk Smash Durrenberger.”
- Robert Downey Jr. I mean, seriously.
- Cinco de Mayo bible study and party.
- Virgin margaritas that actually tasted good.
- You know, food in general.
- Being asked to write not one, but two guest posts. (Next one is coming Wednesday… stay tuned!)
- Reading on the porch.
- CATS. Especially mine and tiny ones with sorta-broken tails.
- “Tiiiines, tiiiiiiiiines, tiiiiines.”
- Actually using Pinterest for wedding planning.
- Going to church with Mom.
- Dinner with friends.
- Deep thoughts and conversations with friends via email.
- Getting much wanted and needed birth/child rearing advice from good, wise momma friends.
- Sleepy and snuggly baby Isaiah.
- “Hey Lindsay… Isn’t cool how I knew it was you without looking?” – Levi is the best.
That’s it for me. What do you love this week?