It’s hard to believe it’s only been a week. So much has happened. So many wonderful things. We are so blessed. On to this week’s list of love.
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Having a wonderful place to stay with friends we adore.
- Being able to blog, thanks to a friend loaning me her laptop.
- Chrissie’s bachelorette party! Yeah!
- Sparkly shoes.
- The rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.
- Disposable cameras, and Gary’s use of them.
- Finally getting Chrissie married off. What a gorgeous wedding!
- Being able to hang out with good friends during said wedding.
- Shirley Temples.
- Hanging out with Stephen and Ashley finally. We’ve only been trying to do that for a year and a half.
- Hearing my sweet little boy’s heartbeat this morning.
- Walking around the neighborhood.
- “Camping” with my husband.
- Mocha frappes.
- Sweet friends buying us dinner.
- Seeing the kitties and Nikki and Chris!
- Naps in my car.
- Hanging out with my girlfriends.
- Being prayed for.
- Bible study shenanigans and birth analogies.
- Baby Isaiah snuggles.
- Chocolate (shocking, I know).
- Being part of a wonderful, generous, supportive community.
- Frozen yogurt.
- Baby kicks.
What do you love this week?