Happy Hunger Games (Thursday!) May the odds be ever in your favor!
I’m so psyched about this premiere, you guys. You don’t even know. But the rest of this week was pretty baller, too. So let’s get to my list of gratitude!
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Hang outs at the Nystrom/Hughes house with the bestie, her boyfriend, Josh, and Shelby. (Oh, and lots of animals. I even got a cat in my lap!)
- Birthday Cake Oreos. Oh. Em. Geeeee.
- “COMMUNITY” IS BACK!
- Double date with Zack and Sammie.
- “Look! I drew you a picture of a space robot on a pirate ship!” WHAT. BEST. PICTURE. EVER.
- Pizza and pepsi. Dinner of champions.
- Finally getting to see “Captain America”.
- Mango key lime pie. WHAT HOW IS THIS EVEN. Publix you never cease to amaze me.
- Spending the whole day with Nikki and Chris!
- O’douls Amber.
- Seeing my poor husband get hugged by a crazed homeless person for knowing the true meaning of St. Patrick’s Day.
- MY HUSBAND KNOWS THE TRUE MEANING OF ST. PATRICK’S DAY. He also knows everything else, btw.
- Having impromptu spiritual conversations with said husband who knows everything.
- Filming the commercial for 80s Prom. Oh goodness, wait till you see that bad boy…
- Falcons. And talons.
- Spending Sunday with my friends.
- Seeing Lisa and Drew tie the knot! COOL! Yay marriage!
- Also, yay for bike-related wedding puns. (“We’re WHEELY glad you’re here!” I DIE.)
- Walking up to Kylin and hearing her go, “Oh, hi Wis-see.” OH. HI KYLIN you dang adorable girl you.
- Getting to snuggle her and make her laugh so hard I thought she might pee on me. (I wouldn’t care, btw. I bet she pees rainbows.)
- Going on a (very expensive) date with my husband to celebrate being together for four years! Wow. Has it really been that long? Or that short?
- Taking pictures in a photobooth for the first time with my husband!
- “MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000”! I forgot how much that show cracks me up!
- Impromptu hangouts with Lori (even if it did come with a way-too-expensive dinner).
- THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING! Hallelujah! Sayonara, WINTER! You jerk! (Okay, not that I have anything to complain about because we didn’t really have a winter.)
- Bubble baths.
- Rereading The Hunger Games in preparation for tonight’s midnight showing! EEEEP!
- Awesome Facebook messages. (FYI I HAVE read them, Sandie and Sarah, I just don’t have time to respond. I will soon, though. Promise!)
- Awesome people.
- My kid kicking the heck out of me but calming down once Daddy puts his hand on my belly. (Sneaky kid!)
What do you love this week?