Vocationally, this week has been. Uh.
What eez zees werd ju yoos?
Ahh, da dahling. Zeeeteeeussss.
But I am so thankful for all the blessings around me that make up for it. Here we go!
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- That lovely card, brought to you by Carli.
- Delicious dinners made by my husband!
- Breakfast Club.
- More nesting fun.
- Having Sarah, Trace’s girlfriend, come to stay with us.
- How sweet she was despite Hamlet pouncing on her relentlessly throughout the night. (I promise, it’s because he loves you, Sarah!)
- Consuming an entire bottle of sparkling grape juice in one sitting. (DO. NOT. JUDGE.)
- Long conversations about the future.
- Exciting opportunities for my friends.
- A CLEAN HOUSE.
- A new TV! With HD! Welcome to 2012, Durrenbergers!
- Being honest and vulnerable.
- Getting pampered and winning free stuff at a Mary Kay party.
- Purging (almost) ALL of my makeup.
- Making new friends.
- Dinner with friends.
- Making life changes.
- Ash Wednesday.
- Knowing that a horrible, tear-filled day can be redeemed by hanging out with my bible study friends.
- Also holding small babies.
- Also, NEW BABIES! So many new babies! EEEP! Two this week! Welcome to the world John Matthews and Camden Machnic! Y’all are cute. I’m cookin’ you up a friend. Hold tight!
- My best friend’s Durrenbaby pinboard. My best friend in general, really.
- Beginning and ending my days in the warm embrace of my husband.
What do you love this week?