Love is in the air, friends! It’s February, which means Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, so what better time to start really focusing on the things in your life that you love?
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Stock photos. Muahaha.
- Creative people.
- Donated/loaned maternity clothes! Yay cheapness!
- Sleeping in.
- Telepathically convincing my husband to make me pancakes in the morning. (No, seriously…)
- A clean house!
- Hanging out with Chelsea, Angie, Zander, and baby Gavin!
- Holding baby Gavin. Awww. So much cute.
- Singing “Happy Birthday” to Chrissie over the phone!
- Silly conversations with Chelsea.
- A long day of music making, chili eating, and football watching with friends.
- GOLDEN GRAHAMS.
- Cheering on my buddy Evan at his first full marathon! He’s a machine.
- Flat Sunkist.
- Online gender prediction quizzes. (Looks like it might be a girl, y’all. Not sure I’m convinced yet.)
- Chick-fil-A for breakfast.
- A healthy dental check-up! Hooray for no cavities!
- Fun meetings.
- Pregnant tweets.
- Best friends.
- Cuddles in the morning.
- Both of the cats now sleep with us all through the night (Hamlet more consistently than Romeo, but still.)
- Cupcakes again.
- REALIZING MY BABY AND HARRY POTTER COULD POSSIBLY SHARE A BIRTHDAY.
- Feeling Durrenbaby move!
- And, finally… heading to Disney World on our Babymoon!
What do you love this week?