Happy February! It’s the month of love, after all, so why not start out with a wonderful list of all the things you love in your life! Might as well get in the spirit — all the retail stores have been since Christmas!
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Delicious food at Newk’s.
- Also. The word Newk’s. It makes me think of cooking something in the microwave, but Newk’s is SO not that way.
- Going on a date with my husband! I swear, we haven’t done that in so long. We are so bad about going out on dates!
- Finally seeing Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close. Holy cow. Such a great movie. I think they did a great job!
- Snuggling with the Romeo and Hamlet. Just look at them up there. Don’t you want to snuggle them?
- Being described as, “The only crazy cat lady I’ve ever known who’s actually married.” Yep. If the shoe fits!
- Our monthly bible study.
- Key lime pie for breakfast? Sure! Why not?
- “Oh yes, yes, yes!”
- Going to see the circus with Ashley!
- Snow cones.
- LIGHT UP CUPS.
- Hipster clowns.
- Getting Netflix back.
- Sushi and frozen yogurt.
- “Boba” tea.
- Finding “Intervention” on Netflix.
- And “Tangled!”
- Taking care of a sick husband.
- Seeing Connors at our other bible study.
- Hair products that help my hair not be dry and awful!
What about you? I want to hear your list, too! What made you happy this week?
One thought on “things i love thursday! (february 2, 2012)”
Your blog makes me happy 😉