Happy Thursday, Diet Coke addicts! We are so close to the weekend I can almost smell it, and it smells like joy and joyness. (Anyone? Charlie the Unicorn? Okay, that was lame.)
At any rate, outdated Internet phenoms aside, here’s why my week was awesome!
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Listening to music.
- Making music.
- Watching my friends make music.
- Silly songs about silly things.
- “Christ Jams.”
- A busy, but fun week.
- Jokes about red, satin shirts.
- Nesting with my husband.
- THE FACT THAT HAMLET HASN’T SPRAYED SINCE WE GOT HIM NEUTERED! Yay!
- Helping people who in turn help us.
- Birthday celebrations and weird conversations with my friends.
- Which reminds me: have you ever wondered what crazy things my friends and I say? Well, look no further than here.
- Name suggestions for Durrenbaby via prayer requests from j-hi students: “I just pray that Durrenbaby stays healthy and strong… and that they name him after me. Amen.”
- Lunch with Trisha and all the helpful Mom tips she has!
- Lunch with Chelsea and the fact that she truly gets where I’m coming from.
- A husband that takes care of me and the house when I’m too tired or too busy working to help.
- Bonding with coworkers across the country.
- The frequency of which Weird Al comes on my husband’s iPod.
- Dance class, complete with 90’s music goodness.
- Hearing people point out my baby bump. At first it was strange, but now I like it.
- We got rid of our king size bed because we couldn’t fit it and a bassinet in our room, so we downgraded to a queen, which sounds bad, but it just means we are that much closer. Aw.
- Friends who are honest and vulnerable with me.
- Bubble baths.
- Admitting I can’t do everything.
- Feeling valued.
- Cats sleeping in weird places.
- Dark chocolate.
- And, last but certainly not least, sleep.
That’s all for me this week. What do you love?