Happy Thursday, everyone! We are mere hours away from the weekend and I couldn’t be more excited. This week has been a bit tough, but it was still great. Here’s why!
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Going out to dinner with Nikki and Chris. Hooray, carbs and friends!
- Hearing Durrenbaby’s heartbeat again. Such a sweet sound.
- The outpouring of love my husband and I received on Facebook and Twitter after going public with the pregnancy.
- Spontaneous double lunch date with Zack and Sarah at Voodoo Dog, where I consumed arguably one of the tastiest burgers in my life.
- Eating meat again, all for Durrenbaby.
- Getting to Panama City to see Dayle, Zach, and their two-year-old boy Jasper!
- Troll 2, AKA the WORST movie EVER.
- Staying up way too late to have deep conversations.
- Dayle and Jasper handing down a pair of little Chuck Taylors to Durrenbaby.
- Waking up to the sounds of Jasper in his crib.
- Delicious breakfast diner food.
- Hearing Dayle excitedly tell all of her friends I’m pregnant.
- Beauty and the Best in 3D!
- Easy and delicious crockpot dinners.
- Seeing Rupert Grint NOT be Ron Weasley for once.
- Seeing my buddy Dayle lead worship. (See photo.)
- Jasper trying desperately to say my name. (Jasper: “DaDa?” Zach: “Yes?” Jasper: *points at me and furrows his brow* “EEEEEEEEEEEEE?” Ha. Close enough for me!)
- Extensive conversations about music.
- Sweet surprises from my husband.
- A trip to Gretna.
- Our bible study potluck and weird phrases in Exodus.
- Emily. Growing up too fast.
- A second dinner with my husband and Lori.
- New opportunities.
- Finally (I hope) owning a cute cat that doesn’t spray everywhere.
And that’s all she wrote! What about you? What do you love this week?