Happy Thursday, my loves. Are you thankful today? If not, you should be. Life is wonderful, kids, and it’s great to be able to say that and mean it.
Here are all the things I love right now.
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Birthday fun times with the hubs. Bang bang shrimp, ice cream cake, and cuddles!
- Three-day weekends.
- Four-hour car rides by myself. (Well, plus my iPod and a Slurpee from 7Eleven, naturally.)
- The fact that “7Eleven” doesn’t have a red squiggly line under it.
- CHRIS, TAYLOR, AND CHELSEA! As well as the rest of the Watkins clan.
- Organic Hawaiian cuisine.
- “This soup smells like my Grandma…”
- Shellack manicures.
- Deep conversations about Jesus in the middle of a brewery.
- Impressive beards and tattoos.
- Watching the sun set on the bay.
- Weasley and Ellis.
- DIY glitter shoes.
- Excellent finds at thrift stores. (Three pairs of jeans and six tops for $37? YES, PLEASE!)
- Silly birthday party games.
- Quotes from Ralph, like…
- “Vulva.” and…
- “Honey, the fast you’re doing, there’s nothing in there about sex, right?”
- Watermark Community Church in Tampa.
- Tampa in general.
- Grown up grilled cheese and monkey lattes.
- Learning how to (finally!) manage my curls in a cute and low maintenance way! Thanks, Taylor!
- Great friends.
- Going for a (sort of) run!
- (More!) grown up grilled cheese (brie and bacon! OMG!) with tomato soup at Libby and Rori’s house! So delicious.
- Libby’s new music video. Stop whatever you’re doing (reading this blog) and watch it here because the song is beautiful and the video is hilarious.
- Attending my first dance class since tearing my ACL last July. SO AWESOME!
- Bubble baths.
- Organic tomatoes.
- Dinner dates with close friends.
- Awesome happy news that I’ll blog about tomorrow!
That’s it for me. What about you? What do you love this week?