Happy Thursday, my loves! Here is your weekly dose of love, courtesy of your good pal Lindsay.
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Hanging out with Sally, who’s been in Cambodia for almost two years!
- Snuggles with Isaiah!
- Hot chocolate and decaf coffee.
- The church staff Christmas party.
- Baby Elisa Thompson! Yay for Heidi and Jamey!
- Working it in heels.
- Pickled asparagus! You guys, seriously. It sounds hellacious but it is THE BOMB.
- The Breakfast Club!
- “Anything Vanwingerden.”
- Meeting Sarah!
- Running Charades.
- Sleeping in and electing a sabbath.
- Physical therapy.
- Being interviewed for a book!
- Going out to eat for cheap!
- A spontaneous dinner date with the Pooles.
- Four (yes, FOUR!) White Elephant gift exchanges in a week. (Phew!)
- My bible study small groups. All of them!
- Rainbow sparkles nail polish.
- Clever QR codes.
- Happy Twitter spam.
- The TomatoLandwich. (So good.)
- No but seriously. Tomatoes rule.
- Sparkling grapefruit Izze.
- Burrito fest! “Make ’em all wet.” Thank you, Tijuana Flats.
That’s it! What about you, lovers?