Happy Thursday, my loves! Here is your weekly dose of love, courtesy of your good pal Lindsay.
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Hanging out with Sally, who’s been in Cambodia for almost two years!
- Snuggles with Isaiah!
- Hot chocolate and decaf coffee.
- The church staff Christmas party.
- Baby Elisa Thompson! Yay for Heidi and Jamey!
- Working it in heels.
- Pickled asparagus! You guys, seriously. It sounds hellacious but it is THE BOMB.
- The Breakfast Club!
- “Anything Vanwingerden.”
- Meeting Sarah!
- Running Charades.
- Sleeping in and electing a sabbath.
- Physical therapy.
- Being interviewed for a book!
- Going out to eat for cheap!
- A spontaneous dinner date with the Pooles.
- Four (yes, FOUR!) White Elephant gift exchanges in a week. (Phew!)
- My bible study small groups. All of them!
- Rainbow sparkles nail polish.
- Clever QR codes.
- Happy Twitter spam.
- The TomatoLandwich. (So good.)
- No but seriously. Tomatoes rule.
- Sparkling grapefruit Izze.
- Burrito fest! “Make ’em all wet.” Thank you, Tijuana Flats.
That’s it! What about you, lovers?
4 thoughts on “things i love thursday! (december 22, 2011)”
Tomatoes rule, I agree. And where do you get pickled asparagus? That’s a new one to me. Bring me some! 😉
mmmm. what is this tomato landwich you speak of? also, i love awesome Christmas cards.
tomato sandwich from tomatoland! organic tomatoes, mayo, salt, pepper, basil GET IN MY MOUTH ALL THE TIME.
WHAT IS TOMATO LAND!? dude. you find awesome things and then, like, forget to share them.