Another week is on it’s way out and DID YOU KNOW THAT CHRISTMAS IS A WEEK FROM SUNDAY? I sure didn’t until yesterday. Yikes! It’s been nice knowing you, December, but I see you’re on a mission to get the hell out of Dodge so I won’t hold you up any longer. So, on to it! Here are all the things I love!
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- My lunch appointment on Friday.
- Board Game Night with Lori.
- Awkward Family Photos-style Christmas cards!
- Random trips to Georgia.
- Good live music by this guy.
- Hot cider.
- Meeting old friends.
- Sleeping in.
- Shopping and finding really sweet deals!
- Bonfires with friends and fellow artists.
- “Gourmet” s’mores and melted shoes.
- Hearing Emily say she looked up to me and Dan, “…because you’re nice. And you visit me in the hospital when I dislocate my knee.”
- Promising lunch meetings.
- The therapists at my physical therapy clinic.
- High of 75 in December.
- Talking about our awkward stages.
- A night of worship and communion, even though it made me burst into tears. (See above photo.)
- Hugs, especially when they’re accompanied by the words, “You can do it,” and, “I promise.”
- Three part harmony.
- God and grace.
- My amazingly talented group of friends.
- Late night dinner dates.
- Hamlet’s cuddly nature, even at 6 in the morning.
- Spontaneous sushi lunch dates with the hubs.
- The hubs in general. I am so blessed by him.
That’s all I’ve got, folks. How about you? What do you love this week?