Well friends, I suppose my birthday week is officially over. But it was so great! I have so many reasons to be thankful. Here’s a list of all the rockin’ things from the past seven days.
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Turning 26! (It still counts, right?)
- My mom’s birthday on Monday!
- It’s my brother’s birthday today! Woo!
- Making music! On my birthday!
- Awesome cards that make me cry and gifts that validate my passions.
- Not having to essentially work two jobs anymore due to NaNoWriMo.
- Lunch on the boss.
- Christmas movies!
- “Our assets are frozen!”
- “Tiny Tim… who did NOT die…”
- Cinnamon apple cider. Yum!
- Making fun snowflakes ornaments.
- Putting up our Christmas tree finally!
- Sleeping almost 12 hours on Saturday.
- Watching my friends Carl and Zack try to eat 12 quarter pounders with cheese and two pounds of fries EACH in 30 minutes on Saturday.
- “Are you SMELLING me?!”
- Epic Harry Potter double feature, complete with a projector, butterbeer cupcakes, and (of course) all my friends!
- New songs.
- Nights at home with hubs.
- Falling asleep while he plays video games.
- Bubble baths.
- Dinner at Bella Bella with Matt!
- Bubble BREAD (you know, as opposed to baths.)
- Watching the Food Network while I work out. Ironic and fun.
- Bible study shenanigans.
- New hair styles.
- BABY ISAIAH! So tiny and so cute!
- No queso for perros!
- BESTIE DAY!
- Going shopping with my birthday money and buying things I want for a change. (New earrings and boots, yes!)
- 75 degree days in December.
- My adorable, supportive, loving husband.
- My friends.
- My family.
Alright! That’s my list. What do you love this week?
5 thoughts on “things i love thursday! (december 8, 2011)”
Woohooo! Love it when I make your list. You and Dan rock!
I love breakthroughs, Filipino food, King David, and preparing for worship on Sunday 🙂
oooh, i love all of those too!
lol at BFD. I love our bible study group. P.S. Things that made me smile: new and delicious russian tea, exciting news from friends, cuddling with my cooper, and beating my high score in fruit ninja!! 🙂
great list, girl! 🙂