Happy Thursday, friends! It’s that time again — to stop, and remember all the blessings we have in our lives. I don’t know about you, but I definitely have a lot. Ready? Here we go!
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- New glasses! Complete with flowers and rhinestones! (Who am I?)
- Seeing not one but TWO great plays for cheap!
- Nikki and Chris! So much yay.
- “Call you Butt Love?”
- Free food and drinks.
- George and Aaron.
- Also, I finally met Aaron!
- Sleeping in, oh yay!
- Dancing again! Even though it was pretty painful, ha. (I’m a champ, y’all.)
- A Tumblr shout out from Gala!
- Sharing big secrets.
- Living at coffee shops and writing away.
- Hearing people ask, “So what’s your novel about?” (I’M WRITING A NOVEL, WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?!)
- Being told by an English graduate student, “You’re a really great writer.” Well, shoot! Psh! Stop.
- My team of physical therapists. “You’re probably the best ACL patient I’ve ever had.” Well, shoot again!
- Having a sweet husband shoulder dinner responsibilities while I spend the majority of my free time writing.
- Lunch with good friends. Also, having lunch dates/meetings every day this week.
- Fried pickles.
- Bagel Bagel.
- Brand new babies! YAY Isaiah!
- Mornings with Dan.
- Catching up with Andrea.
- Sweet coworkers buying my broke self some coffee.
- Emily emailing me a long story she wrote. (Good NIGHT is there anything this girl can’t do?)
- My bible study small group.
- Kina Grannis.
- Life in general.
What about you? What do you love this week? It is, after all, the month of thankfulness! 🙂
One thought on “things i love thursday! (november 10, 2011)”
I love it that you are NOT going to re-injure your knee! Right? Please?