Hello friends! This week has been all kinds of incredible — incredibly fun, incredibly stressful, incredibly rewarding. Here’s why!
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Dinner for Laura’s birthday!
- She-crab soup. Nom!
- New hair!
- I PLAYED IN A JOURNEY COVER BAND, YOU GUYS. (See photo.)
- The Roland.
- Not getting enough sleep for all the right reasons.
- Helping Zack and Sarah move.
- Drive-thru Panera.
- Capitol Speedway’s reunion!
- Seeing “You Are Beautiful” written on a bathroom stall.
- Seeing one of my J-Hi kids get baptized!
- Walking into E3Kids and seeing Kylin — SHE POINTED AT ME AND SAID MY NAME AND I OVULATED LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES.
- Tweets about said ovulation.
- A Halloween potluck at work.
- “Dead Snow.”
- Justin’s party.
- Free stuff at RedEye, thanks to Karen and Zack.
- Meetings over wine.
- “Turkey did you know…”
- My husband rules.
- My cats are cute.
- New glasses! With rhinestones!
Okay, people! That’s all. What do you love this week? Let me know!