Hello, friends! Sorry for the lack of post on Wednesday — my body was trying desperately to fall ill, so I spent the majority of my day face down in a pillow covered in drool. Sexy. But! It’s Thursday now, which means it’s time for some love!
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK!
- Cheap pedicures with Lori! Even with slippery feet!
- OPI nail polish.
- A double date with Alex and Karen at Mockingbird. Yummy food, lots of good laughs!
- Weighted keys.
- Being able to borrow and play the Roland. Wow. What a difference.
- Having a day with no plans.
- A clean house.
- Pumpkin spice pancrepes! (Yes, you read that right.)
- Being productive.
- Being able to attend an outdoor jazz festival last minute. So good!
- Mark Russel.
- British accents. Again.
- “Mellow” hangouts.
- Finishing books.
- Loaning out books to friends.
- Romeo and Hamlet, especially at bed time.
- “They make me feel young.” Dan talking about our, um, significantly younger friends.
- Student ministry.
- The senior high volunteers.
- Frozen yogurt with Emily and Madison.
- “I don’t wanna be a Pharisee…”
- Being able to help out some friends in need.
- Being taken care of by good friends. Tea, Emergen-C, and some good old fashioned love are the cure for what ails ya.
- My bible study small group.
- Rage Faces.
- FOREVER ALONE IS ON THE DOLLAR?!?!
- New hair tonight! (Pictures later, I reckon.)
- Maru blogs.
- Obsessing over Maru blogs with the bestie.
- Silly broken Japanese to English translation.
Alright, that’s it for me! Your turn — what do you love this week?
One thought on “things i love thursday! (october 27, 2011)”
I love Things I Love Thursday posts 🙂 your list is loooong!
Jessica P xo
My Latest Blog Post: 5 Steps to Finding Your Fabulous