Hey, hey, hey, friends! It’s Thursday. The weekend is SO CLOSE, y’all. So close, in fact, that I can smell it. It smells a little bit like freedom and roses. But this week hasn’t been half bad.
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Customer service week. Heck. Yes! Lots of ice cream in my belly. Nom.
- Double date wit Zack and Sammie. Tres adorbs.
- Winning Harry Potter Clue for the first time in my life!
- Seeing Walker’s face when Dan and I showed up at the Buddy Walk. So. Great.
- Buckets of beer.
- Sleeping in on Sunday.
- Food Network.
- This guy‘s message on Sunday.
- Hugs from my bestie.
- Hearing the hubs say, “I ain’t cookin!” which meant we got to go out to eat on Sunday despite our perpetual destitution.
- Celebrating Kyle’s birthday the best way we know how!
- “Have you ever seen Hilary Clinton eating a waffle?”
- Words with Friends.
- Mac at the Mock with Libby. So. Good.
- Surprising the Hookers with a baby shower! Yay for baby Hooker!
- Shopping for baby things. Ugh. SO CUTE. Everything’s so… SMALL.
- Reading in the sunshine.
- Lots of Mexican food.
- Being asked to play keys in Lori’s IMPOSSIBLY EPIC cover band!
- Getting shout outs and encouragement from the bestie. She’s super smart.
- Hitting snooze a countless number of times for extra cuddles.
- The cats. Sleeping. Soundly. With. Us. (Just for one night, I’m afraid. After that, they reverted to their overly active nocturnal selves.)
- Talking to Catie on gChat! Hoorah!
- You know. Life.
That’s all I can think of. What about you? What made you smile this week? There is always something to be happy about. 🙂