Hey hey hey, diet coke junkies! Your weekend is about to start off with a sentimental bang, with a tribute to the fantastic Mr. Steve Jobs at the top of this week’s 12-pack. Enjoy!
- Steve Jobs’ Stanford 2005 commencement speech has been going viral since the news of his death. It’s eerie, but peaceful.
- Ten reasons to love Katy Perry (as if you didn’t already have ten of your own.)
- Sorry I’m out of beer. What about a cat?
- Best cover of a Nicki Minaj song ever!
- A good article on the Occupy Wall Street movement.
- Jon Acuff writes about the importance of disappointing the right people. You will disappoint people. That’s going to happen. There’s great freedom in realizing that. Just make sure when you have to disappoint someone, you disappoint the right people.
- 4 Principles to Survive Adulthood. THIS IS GREAT.
- My Drunk Kitchen’s Hannah Hart wants you to show her where the noms at.
- If you’ve ever wondered what my cats Romeo and Hamlet do all day (and, let’s be serious, who hasn’t?) here is your answer.
- Mindy Kaling has a freaking Tumblr now, and it makes my life rule.
That does it, kids. Have a great weekend. See you soon!