Ohhhhh hi there, bloggy blog. How are you today? Me? Oh, not so great actually. This week has been quite stressful/awful/bad. BUT. There is still light amidst the darkness. And here it is!
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Making music with my friends.
- Challenges and communion.
- Sleeping in.
- A clean house! Even though it took us all day!
- Seeing my friends play music.
- Sammie pulling up a chair and striking up a conversation with me, even though she did not know me at all.
- Peach tea.
- Dinners at home.
- A day of healing and rest.
- “A Night Under the Covers.”
- Frozen yogurt with Emily and Dan.
- Meetings over margaritas.
- Being able to vent to my best friend over internet messaging.
- The live stream of Catalyst back stage.
- Naps outside.
- The gorgeous autumn weather.
- Customer Service Week.
- Ice cream.
Phew. I did it. What about you? What do you love this week? Isn’t it so much easier to be thankful when the weather changes?