Alright, kiddos! That wraps up another week of FBDC goodness. I hope you all have a lovely weekend — start it off right by consuming some delicious Internet goodies.
- Hey! For those of you reading this in your Google reader or RSS feed or whatever, click on my actual blog! It got a bit of a face lift, courtesy of this lovely lady. You like? (Shameless. Sorry! It’s just so pretty!)
- Anyone who has ever or will ever communicate with another human being needs to read this.
- Dinner: A Love Story is the best idea I’ve seen in a while. When I have kids, I want to do life like this.
- A very negative cat. HA!
- Evidently Barbie does NOT love weddings.
- BECAUSE IT’S SO GOOD, I’m posting the trailer to Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close again.
- Another grown man writes about crying over Toy Story 3. My husband is vindicated through this article.
- Lindsey and Lexie Kite of Beauty ReDefined speak out about their purpose.
- Check out these breathtaking paintings of Emma Watson.
- Jon Acuff writes about how we all just want to be found.
- “The only reason sex sells is because we’re buying.”
- Oh my gosh. A 29-year-old woman, deaf her whole life, hears her voice for the first time.
- The Office’s Mindy Kaling breaks down all the female characters in movies. And nails it.
That’s all she wrote! Peace, love, and bullet-proof marshmallows,
2 thoughts on “diet coke 12-pack: week of september 26, 2011”
I read your blog every week and I just wanted you to know that I really enjoy everything you post. Often I repost the friday links on my tumblr because they’re awesome enough that I want to share with my friends. Thank you for writing and have a great week!
Hey thanks for that! It means a lot! I appreciate your support. Also, i’m on tumblr too! helenlindsay.tumblr.com 🙂