It’s been a pretty stellar week, no? Everyday I heal a little bit more, physically and mentally, and I have incredible friends and encouragement surrounding me at all times. Life is good, y’all.
Here are some things that made this week beautiful.
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close trailer! (Watch above! And then run out to your nearest bookstore and buy the book and read it and then come see the movie with me when it comes out!)
- Drinks at Ruby Tuesday, being served by Allee whom I haven’t seen in like a bajillion years (give or take like five.)
- The first day of fall, even though it felt like summer. (Yeah, Florida!)
- Pumpkin spice lattes! Nom.
- “Babysitting” Lori at Finnegan’s Wake.
- Free t-shirts and keychains.
- Okay, beads too.
- GETTING MY POTTERMORE EMAIL FINALLY! (Nerd alert. I ain’t even curr. Username: SunLumos193)
- The Breakfast Club (aka, my monthly bible study that meets on Saturday mornings.)
- Pulling off a SUPER FUN event at church.
- Talking on a microphone. I mean, who doesn’t love that?
- 2-4-1 at Chili’s. Twice. In one weekend.
- Seeing my best friend and her sweet boyfriend twice in one weekend! (Even though one time was to see the Noles get served by Clemson. WHATEVER.)
- Getting my staples out! Finally!
- Random “I miss you” text messages from friends.
- Great Facebook wall posts.
- Lunch with Trisha! Oh how GREAT it was to get out of the office! (Again please?)
- “The Newcastle Killer,” courtesy of Justin.
- Hearing about pregnant friends! It never gets old. Yay babies!
- Laundry done and put away and dishes cleaned thanks to my husband.
- Oh. And grocery shopping. (Seriously? Blessed.)
- Sandwich bar.
- When Emily ran up to me and said, “OH! I have to know — what book are you reading right now?” Love that.
- Words with Friends.
- “When You Were Young” by The Killers.
- Meeting physical therapy milestones early! I’m going to be running and dancing again in no time! (Well. Like. A couple months. But still!)
- Diet Cokes come in 40oz bottles now. Oh jeez…
- You! All of you always make me smile!
What about you? What do you love this week? Jot it down and remember to always be thankful!