You thought I forgot about this, didn’t you? You saw the clock ticking away and assumed I was going to let Thursday by without a love list. Ha! I fooled you!
Okay, so maybe I almost forgot about it. But look! I didn’t!
Life’s great for your good pal Lindsay. And here’s why.
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Going through my pictures from Chicago. Look at me, trying to hug the bean! So silly.
- “27 Dresses.” A sugary chick flick with a hole-ridden plot is always good for a grin.
- Being able to give my mom a keyboard.
- Spending the afternoon with Alexa. (Even in the bathroom!)
- Kicking butt at physical therapy.
- Spontaneous beach day with Lori, Suzanne, and Sarah!
- NOT getting sunburned! Hooray SPF 50!
- My church.
- Florence + the Machine and 30 Seconds to Mars.
- Lunch at Village Inn.
- Hearing Felicite’s voice again!
- Dinner at Monk’s.
- Being blessed by our church family with dinner! Man, we know some good cooks.
- Sashimi tuna.
- A (super) small group with Dan and Emily.
- Margaritas, venting, and event planning.
- My physical therapist Steve.
- Catching up via text with my cousin Brian!
- Oh hey… 5pm!
Gotta run, lovelies! What about you? If a girl with staples in her knee can smile, you can too! What do you love? What has made you smile this week? Take a moment to jot these things down and be thankful!