Hey friends! We are mere minutes away from the holiday weekend and I can’t wait! This weekend promises so many good things. Vacation, COLLEGE FOOTBALL (go Noles!) and general awesomeness. Start out your holiday weekend with these sweet links. Enjoy!
- Remember Rebecca Black’s “Friday” video? Do you remember that awkward girl in pink who dances weirdly in the back of the car? SHE HAS HER OWN MUSIC VIDEO NOW.
- Naturally, the first thing I did when I saw it was make fun of it, but then I realized she is an advocate for teen issues and then I felt like a poophead. She’s all right in my book.
- A LOLworthy list of college football matchups, courtesy of the Onion.
- An open letter to retainers. HA!
- How Harry Potter should have ended. This is amazing! Neville’s part is my favorite.
- Not sure where these people have been, I’ve been making post-it art forever. But it’s awesome!
- Images from the Hubble Space Telescope create an animated video of the birth of stars. THIS. IS. NUTS.
- Daddy has a penis? OMG. SUPER ADORABLE.
- Teaser promo for American Reunion. I’m pretty stoked for this, actually…
- In case you haven’t heard, JCPenney is in big trouble for a sweatshirt they were selling.
- You know you compare yourself to others. Here’s the cure for a dissatisfied life.
- Loose ligaments and hypermobile joints are really weird. Unless you’re playing the piano backwards, in which case, they are awesome.
Alright kiddos! That’s all she wrote. See you in a week! Xoxo.
One thought on “diet coke 12-pack: week of august 29, 2011”
Love the How It Should Have Ended video. Snape FTW (as well as that badger honey potion or whatever it was called)!