HOLY TIMEWARP, BATMAN! Is it SERIOUSLY September already? Okay, I know I’ve said this before, but I really think that 2011 is growing up too fast. I mean, sheesh, didn’t we just go through 2011’s mid-life crisis? And now I’m starting to set up End-of-Life care for all of 2011’s family members. Blink too fast, and life just passes you by.
At any rate, happy September, folks. Here’s why this week ruled:
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Making music with a handful of my favorite people.
- Strongbow on tap.
- Free shots from sweet bartenders. (Seriously, Dan, why don’t we go there more often?)
- CAKE VODKA. (Okay, I realize that’s three alcohol-related things in a row but COME ON. CAKE. VODKA.)
- Reconnecting and reminiscing with George.
- Killing a mysterious three-day long illness with Momo’s pizza and friends.
- Randy’s 21st birthday party!
- Spending a night on a back porch and NOT SWEATING.
- Fresh highlights by my wonderful friend EJoy!
- Working from home.
- Evan and Suzanne’s “Happily Ever After” party.
- KYLIN WANTING TO BE HELD BY DAN ADKLFJAFASLFDJ
- Kylin SAYING MY NAME ASDFKLAJSFDSAKJFHA
- Spontaneously ovulating several times due to the above two items.
- Finding out that Mark and Ashley ALSO hate sweet potato fries! I’m not alone!
- Dan and I taking a random nap… on our floor.
- Lunch with new friends and old.
- Seeing my best friend and her boyfriend! AT CHURCH!
- Throwing a surprise lingerie shower for Chrissie!
- Dinner with Chrissie, Chelsea, Trisha, Angie, and Tara (!!!!!!!!)
- An encouraging lunch with ECase.
- Disc golf with the A-squad.
- Beer, sushi, and Best in Show with Dan and JBarf.
- Lunch with Audry at Decent Pizza.
- Getting a sweet free binder at church leadership training.
- My crazy bible study small group. “EXODUS!”
- Lunch at Ray’s on my buddy Zack, who happens to love Harry Potter now.
- Random underlined words.
- Finally, my sweet, loving, kind, sexy husband. Love you so much Dan!
What about you? Think about your life this week — what do you love? What makes you smile? Why is your life awesome? Comment and let me know!