Another week has come and is now making space for the weekend! Some of you may be hanging out with some crazy lady named Irene over the next couple of days. Stay safe, friends! Take it from a Floridian — hurricanes are no joke.
This week’s 12-pack is a bit thin, and for that I apologize. I’ve been feeling pretty rotten the past couple days and staring at a computer does not help. But, alas, what I lack in quantity I make up for in quality. These links are pretty swell. Drink up!
- Breathtaking celebrity photos. I love these SO much, but does anyone else get creeped out by the one of Paris Hilton?
- Regular women reenact fashion model poses in public. Ha! This is amazing!
- 100 Ways to be a Love Letter to the Universe.
- Planking is out. Stocking is in.
- I love being a twentysomething. Here are 7 things I can do without feeling guilty. It’s part of my life!
- 29 ways to stay creative. I love #5 and #25 especially.
- Get out of there, cat!
- Sex journalist Rachel Rabbit White tells the world why she married young. (Also, I was a year younger than her when I got married. Hmm.)
- Why it’s important to love yourself. Typos/grammar snafus aside, a great reminder!
- AHHHH! All of Cher Horowitz’s outfits in one video! You know I love Clueless! “Say Ambular… was that you going through my laundry?”
Alrighty! That’s it. Hope you guys have a fabulous weekend with minimal storm damage and maximum love. Xoxox.