Oh how true. This life is so very lovely, despite the twists and turns and breaks and burns. I have a lot to be thankful for this week, so let’s get to it!
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Seeing off Felicite and Jessica. And by “smile” I mean “cry a thousand oceans.”
- Coming home to Michael Hoffman and consequently home made bread!
- Sugar-free hazelnut soy lattes.
- “My name is Lindsay, I’m 25, and my favorite J-Hi moment ever is…”
- Spending quality time with my j-hi students and leaders.
- Fun Station laser tag! Even though it was a bazillion degrees.
- Unexpected hang outs and alcohol consumption with old friends.
- Apples to Apples. ALWAYS.
- Spontaneous compliments.
- Spending the morning with my love.
- The Breakfast Club bible study.
- Student Ministry open house.
- The senior high leaders.
- Twitter secrets.
- Hanging out with Trisha, Chrissie, and Angie for wedding planning (even though I can’t tie a bow for beans and am therefore essentially useless, haha.)
- Going out to dinner with my love.
- Chips and salsa.
- Friends’ birthdays! Yay Libby and Randy!
- Finnegan’s Wake.
- Sacrificing sleep for fun things.
- Matt, Tyler, and Cherish!
- Talking about literature. (And humorously bashing Twilight.)
- My husband. Seriously. He makes me laugh so much.
- Wearing my favorite dress!
- Hot Chelle Rae. (Not even close to ashamed.)
- My lunch date with Lauren and wonderfully massive salads at Hopkins.
- Everyone is back in town.
Phew, now it’s your turn! What do you love?