Happy Friday, loves! Hope you’ve had an incredible week. Mine’s been quite the rollercoaster, but I’m blessed as always. Hope you enjoy this week’s 12-pack!
- Maru has a book coming out. OMG. NEED.
- Stop motion photography makes a killer film!
- The ultimate guide to Starbucks’ secret menu. WHAT.
- Gap fail. Sigh.
- Just what we need in America — a diet book for kids.
- Top Ten Best Fictitious Teachers. Why aren’t they real? Ugh!
- An article I wrote on my passion for student ministries. (Not really sure what the protocol is for having a link to something I wrote on my link list but, hey, it’s my blog, I DO WHAT I WANT!)
- A fake pizza made out of all pizza-flavored things. Awesome? Yes. Healthy? No.
- An incredible article on Christianity and modesty. When I was doing research for the book I wrote about sex, I interviewed numerous married Christian women who confessed that sexual intimacy with their husbands was a struggle. They’d been told all their lives that it was a sin to be sexy. And turning that “rule” off when in the bedroom with their husbands was, for some, impossible. Many felt guilty for “feeling sexual.” And I think that’s sad… The undertone of our definition of “modesty” is shame. Whether the words are ever said aloud or not, how we Christians talk about modesty makes many women feel insecure or shameful about their bodies. YES, YES, AND MORE YES.
- Operation White Cake. Watch as Shawn surprises Colleen with her perfect big day as they go from boyfriend and girlfriend to husband and wife in one day!
- A hilarious open letter to Hollister.
- Love Fruit of the Loom’s new flawless campaign.
- Advertising for the 21st Century Kid. My, how times have changed.
- HelloGiggles offered up some gems this week. How I Learned to Stop Caring and ❤ Myself.
- The 10-Best Street Art Works in Pictures.
Alright, kiddos. That’s all for now. Weekend hard. 🙂