Hello lovelies! Hope you’re having a wonderful Thursday! Today, the never ending money-suck that is my husband’s Volkswagen Jetta tried its best to ruin my day by breaking for the umpteenth time, but I will not be moved! Life is grand, babes. And Cameron, my 2000 Camry, is still kickin’ like a boss.
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Kids, and the sweet things they say. (See photo.)
- Eating out for dinner for an entire week straight thanks to anniversaries and gift cards and being too busy to go grocery shopping. We can’t eat out for another two weeks but HEY. It was a pretty fun week!
- Accidentally having two extremely delicious dinners on Thursday night due to a very fortunate miscommunication.
- Mark Poole’s fries!
- Wickle’s Pickles.
- Bath time with Kylin.
- “Five five five five five!” Oh, didn’t you hear? Kylin can count now!
- Staying out way too late with Ashley and Mark (because we love them too much to get off their couch.)
- A 40-day long anniversary present.
- Manicures and pedicures.
- Free nail polish.
- Coupons for free undies and cheap bras.
- Knocking out wedding invites with Chrissie and the girls.
- Seeing Michael again!
- “That’s what she said.”
- “Sit.” “Hold.” “Bite.” “HOT!”
- Stratton Glaze.
- A bunch of old and new friends cramming into a teeny house to say goodbye.
- Home brews and friends posing as amateur bartenders.
- Falling back to sleep after being woken up way too early.
- The entire story of Jacob in 20 minutes.
- One Fresh.
- Chili’s with the faves.
- Redemption in the most unlikely form.
- Strongbow and The Worst Case Scenario with Jessica and Nathan.
- Lunch with this guy.
- Drinks and appetizers after work with my coworkers, boss, and boss’s boss.
- Truffle tots. Or whatever they’re called. Yummers.
- Frozen Butterbeer.
- Dark chocolate.
That’s all for me. Now it’s your turn! What do you love? Let me know!
2 thoughts on “things i love thursday! (august 11, 2011)”
Butterbeer? : )
I’m glad somebody feels my pain about Jettas! I’m dropping mine off today for the thrid time this month! I love my Jetta but geez!