Happy Friday, everyone! You know why Fridays are awesome? What’s that you say? Because they are the start of the weekend? No, sillies! Fridays are awesome because they come before Saturday, the only day a week I don’t need to wake up early, and so they’re the only day each week I, as an insomniac, can drink coffee worry-free!
Grab yourself a mug o’ joe and get comfy. Some incredible gems on the Internet await to be consumed by you. Enjoy!
- The Ultimate Guide to Making Your Period Suck Less. Notice it says “suck less” and not “stop sucking.” Periods will suck forever.
- I didn’t know the college freshman meme existed, but oh man, I am so excited it does.
- My good friend Taylor won a guest post for The Beauty Department. This is huge!
- The Civil Wars.
- Man, just when I got my summer body squared away, I gotta start working on my winter body! Thanks, Zooey Deschanel!
- An incredible video about Ron and Hermione’s love story. It made me cry. And speaking of love stories…
- How to Live a Great Love Story for girls.
- How to Live a Great Love Story for boys.
- Saying, “just saying” after a jerky comment does not negate your jerkiness.
- As if I needed any more websites to be addicted to.
- This cat video almost made me pee my pants laughing. sNSFW so rock some headphones for this piece of Internet greatness.
- Do you get POed when the baristas at Starbucks butcher the spelling of your name on your beverage? No worries, you’re not alone.
- Rachel Hills knows her stuff. I follow her on Tumblr and her articles are always well written and poignant.
- What to read now that you’ve finished The Hunger Games. YAY! I’ve been dying here!
- ANIMALS TALKING IN ALL CAPS. I. Can’t. Handle. It.
- A great article about why we need boring Christians.
- Fellow bloggers, read this!
That’s all, friends. Have a blessed weekend — see you in just three short days! xoxo