Hello my lovely friends! Hope your week has been splendid. We are one day away from the weekend. If that’s not a reason to smile, well, I don’t know what is.
OH WAIT. Yes I do!
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- Realizing that Lori and I got drinks together four times in one week. (NOT ASHAMED.)
- Running into old friends at Finnegans.
- Angie. I can’t help but smile when I look at her pretty face. Also, when she opens her mouth.
- Staying in bed with my love until noon on Saturday morning.
- Finding the perfect bridesmaid dress for Chrissie’s wedding. (Hello, pockets!)
- Knocking out the beautiful centerpieces!
- The fact that food coloring and lamp oil do not mix.
- Playing fun games with and then teaching my j-hi kids on Sunday morning.
- Helping Libby and Rori move, even with a torn ACL, negligent moving truck companies, and 100-degree heat.
- Bluegrass and banjos.
- Miller’s post-church hangouts.
- “Well, you’re not getting any tonight…”
- Celebrating two years of marriage!
- Crazy, Stupid, Love.
- Every, single person in the picture above. Thanks for making my wedding day so awesome.
- FBDC readers. Seriously, y’all rock my socks off.
- My best friend and the boy that makes her “ridiculously happy.”
- Hamlet has taken to dragging his favorite cat toy into our bed with him at night, like he needs to sleep with a security stuffed animal or something. It’s super adorable, even when I awake to him playing with it in a spastic manner around 6:30 AM.
- The fact that I have friends who were disappointed to learn that I am not pregnant.
- Surprise roses from my husband.
- Surprise mani/pedi gift card from my husband.
- 40 days of intentional love.
- Being creative in a group.
- Hugs from the Case kids (most notably, Levi’s, which he executes by running toward you from the opposite end of the room and then leaping into your arms.)
- The fact that I have wonderful friends that text me to check up on me after a sad tweet.
All right kids. What about you? What do you love this week?