Who’s ready to troll the Internet? Well, you’re here, so you’ve already got a head start, don’t you? And what better place to start than FBDC?
Here are some fun things I found on the webbernets this week. It’s not an extensive list, but quality over quantity y’all! Enjoy, and have a great weekend! I’ll see all you lovers on Tuesday!
- This awesome feature from Toyota is going to make road trips even MORE fun! The technology is incredible!
- Pearls Before Breakfast.
- More information on Christian imagery in the Harry Potter series.
- Britain bans Julia Roberts airbrushed make-up ad. HECK YES! Victory! Now if only America could get on this…
- Another reason why Coors is garbage. Ugh. Coors = pee. Pink Coors = pink pee.
- Vindication for my city!
- Eric Case nails it.
- My first inclination is to be SUPER excited about this! But, then I remember it’s McDonalds, and I feel as though there might be some sort of weird catch.
- 10 Really Easy Ways You Can Love Yourself More Today. She rules. She also got married today. Congrats, Gala!
- Jon Acuff on fame. I always get so excited when kids are smarter than adults.
- Why doesn’t anyone wanna adopt Kitler?!
- Healthier Breakfast Flowchart. Because who doesn’t love breakfast or flowcharts?
- Why You Need to Fail. So true.
- How gnarly are these intricate false eyelashes?
- Are you a poet? Let the world know it!
That’s all, folks!