Happy Canada Day and happy 4th of July! Hooray for countries being independent (even though Canada is still part of the commonwealth under the queen BUT WHATEVS!) I hope you all had a great week. Start off your holiday weekend by drinking some Labatt Blue and ginger ale whilst consuming some delicious Interweb snacks.
Have a great weekend and I’ll see you next week. Peace, lovers!
- Unflattering Buffy Screencaps. HAHAHAHA. Any other ex-Buffy addicts out there? This. Is. Amazing.
- Annnnd another for The View.
- I really love this article on how to talk to little girls. (Though I’m not so sure I could suppress my urge to squeal in delight at a little girl’s obvious beauty.)
- Lately, I’ve found myself a bit restless about “right now.” I’m surrounded by friends who are pairing off, getting pregnant, going to grad school and/or seminary, starting new jobs, moving… and, I know that God has huge plans for me and my family. Eventually. But right now, I’m stuck in limbo, and it is making me anxious. This article was exactly what I needed to read to calm my nerves.
- Clue: Cat Edition. OMGGGG.
- Paralyzed cat takes swim takes swimming lessons. I cannot stand how adorably sweet this is.
- WE GOT THAT B ROLL! Anyone who has ever worked in TV needs to watch this! (Also, I wish this actually existed.)
- Here Comes the Groom: a Conservative’s advocacy for gay marriage in 1989. What a forward thinker for his time, no?
- I try to actively not give a crap about Kate Middleton, but she does rock some awesome fashion.
- A sad, sad story about a set of twins battling anorexia.
- I know a lot of my friends compare themselves to others they find on social media. This is definitely an issue worth talking about.
- I was just talking to a friend about how much I miss London. THIS IS NOT HELPING.
- This makes me feel icky.
- UGH. As if you needed any MORE reasons to ditch the Diet Coke, IT MAKES YOU FAT.
- This is so sweet and nostalgic. Awwww.
- I really have no fashion sense, but this TED talk made me think that maybe I can learn!
- You Don’t Love Yourself If… As a self love blogger, I get convicted of this all the time. It’s nice to know I’m not alone!
- Hooray for Pixar showcasing a curly-haired heroine!