It’s Friday, Friday, gotta get links on Fridayyyyy…
Now would be a good time to get up and make yourself a bitchin’ sandwich because you’re about to spend an exorbitant amount of time trollin’ the webbernets. This week’s 12-pack is pretty sweet, so without further ado…
- A response to Beyonce’s song “Run the World.” Pretty smart. I hope Beyonce hears this.
- Jon Stewart pwns Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday. UGHHHH I LOVE THIS MAN.
- Bill Clinton’s life is being made into an opera. I, of course, will want to see it roughly eight billion times.
- My Drunk Kitchen is amazing. Also, this is kind of what I feel like when I’m cooking. Sober.
- Get back to intuitive eating.
- This is appalling. Why are people so awful?
- We all need to Be Secretly Incredible.
- These tattoos are incredible! It’s as if she painted them on with water colors!
- I COULD AND WOULD WATCH MARU AND HIS BOX ALL DAY.
- Jon Acuff never disappoints. This week, he writes about seeing others the way God does. Man. Ouch.
- For those of you who have just found yourself out of a relationship, Galadarling’s got a great article on how to get out of the funk in a healthy way.
- Amazing and important letter from Pink.
- Hahahaha. As a writer, I couldn’t stop laughing at this. I can’t wait to write a book to make a dollar.
- WEIRD AL IS BACK!!!!
Have a great weekend, friends! Stay gorgeous — see you next week!