OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS. What a wonderful week! So many awesome things have happened in just seven short days. On a scale of 1-10, I’d say this week is a solid 9! (I shy away from perfection, otherwise this week would be a 10 for sure.)
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- EEEP! Romeo (my 5-year-old cat) and baby Hamlet were caught CUDDLING! (Sorry the photo is a bit dodgy — Dan took it from far away with his phone.) BAHHHHH CUTENESS!
- Seeing really GREAT live music performed by my super talented friends for cheap.
- Happy Hour at Chez Pierre, EVEN THOUGH WE HAD THE MOST ATROCIOUS SERVICE EVER. But hey. It made for some great laughs.
- Rocking some red lipstick and glittery heels! I can be girly sometimes!
- Saying goodbye to Evan and his empty cube.
- Pancakes and ministry.
- Zack and Mitchell the turtle.
- Bible study with awesome friends.
- Passion Party with Felicite, Ashley, and Kristi!
- Ashley buying Diet Coke, JUST FOR ME! 🙂
- Strawberries and grapes.
- $3 bottle of white wine.
- Playing keyboard and singing in the band on Sunday. Always makes for an amazing and fun time.
- Calling my mom on Sunday to wish her a happy Father’s Day, since she had to be my mom AND dad.
- On Sunday, when my husband was doing announcements at church, he recognized the fathers in the room and said something along the lines of, “I’m not a dad yet… right?” And turned to look at me on stage for an answer. In front of EVERYONE. So yes. I smiled. But I also blushed. A lot. And no, he’s not a dad. Yet.
- Throwing a lovely birthday shindig for our boss at work and showing off my sweet balloon-blowing-up skills.
- Dinner at Miller’s with another Ashley, who is in the process of changing the world.
- Emails/Facebook messages to/from: Chrissie, Jessica B., Lauren, and Ali.
- Getting a list of things Jessica loves about herself in my inbox. So amazing!
- YOU. My lovely readers.
- My friends.
- My iPod.
- My husband doing chores without even having me ask him!
- My husband telling me bible stories to help me fall asleep. My favorite was when he started out: “Once there was a guy named Jacob. Well, he eventually changed his name to Israel, but that’s not really important. Anyway…” HA! Ohhh he’s so wonderful.
- Baby Hamlet sleeping/purring on my chest at night.
- Dance class!
- Seeing Amanda at dance class! One of my favorite London babies. 🙂
- Watching all of South Park Season 6 with Dan. SO GOOD.
- Hearing people tell me that I’ve inspired them to start blogging. Well, garsh. :]
- Boss is buying us lunch today from my favorite pizza joint! HECK YEAH!
And I think that pretty much sums it up! What an awesome week, you guys.
What about you? What things made you smile this week? 🙂