I can’t tell you how much I look forward to Thursdays now. I love reliving my week and jotting down all the things that made me happy. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: even during the crappy weeks, you can always find things that are positive, even if it’s difficult. (But you’d be surprised how easy it can be.)
And so, without further ado, here are some awesome things from the past week!
THINGS THAT MADE ME SMILE THIS WEEK:
- The above photo. Jessica is AMAZING. How can that face be real?! It makes me laugh every time!
- White wine, good chats, and watching the sunset on the porch with Felicite.
- Spinach and tomato tortellini! Soooo good.
- Giant marshmallows!
- Good friends, beer, and a campfire.
- Making eclairs by the fire! Best. Idea. Ever.
- Roasting GIANT marshmallows and trying to make s’mores with them.
- Chelsea and Keith coming to visit!
- Swimming in the springs.
- Sonic Colors. Again.
- Bonding over wine, beer, and Daniel Tosh.
- Specials at Fun Station.
- The pizza at Fun Station. Seriously. I could eat it by the pie.
- Multiple uses for Nalgene bottles.
- Reading Catching Fire in bed.
- Sushi. Always.
- The pretty and sweet girl at the counter at Mr. Roboto Sushi.
- Grilling out with a handful of my favorite boys.
- Kyle’s barbecue sauce on my meatless burgers. SO GOOD.
- Dan and I becoming foster parents for a stray mother cat and her baby kitten. By chance.
- Kitten squeaks.
- Ultimate Frisbee! (My body’s too Buddhalicious for ya!)
- Good dinner and SNOWBALLS with Jessica and Crystal. (Tiger’s Blood. Rawr.)
- Nina’s birthday prank (even though I wasn’t there for it. Still good!)
- Emily’s red teeth.
What about you? What made you smile this week? Let me know!